At Thode Knife & Saw Ltd, our primary goal is to completely satisfy our customers - your satisfaction is our only assurance of success.
Thode Knife & Saw Ltd is a New Zealand owned company that has well over 70 years experience servicing and supplying industrial knives and saws to a wide variety of industries. Thode has built up a formidable knowledge base over this time. We have qualified sawdoctors who have many years of experience individually that can assist with your sawshop needs. Our consultants can help with any cutting or tooling problems you may have. They are also well qualified to advise on tooling upgrade and replacement.
Thode Knife & Saw Ltd operates in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the Pacific Islands and is the largest business of this type in Australasia. The staff and management at Thode are understandably proud of the levels of service and backup that they can offer to their customers. A serious investment programme in new machinery now sees Thode having the latest "state of the art" computer numerically controlled and robotic manufacturing and servicing capability. This allows Thode to offer unsurpassed levels of accuracy and consistency when manufacturing and servicing bandsaws, circular saws and guillotine blades plus many other cutting tools.
We have staff worldwide and have manufacturing and servicing/sales branches in New Zealand (Auckland, Rotorua, Christchurch), Australia (Healesville, VIC) and Canada (Chilliwack BC)
At Thode Knife & Saw Ltd we are proud to have been - "Keeping the Edge on New Zealand Since 1946".
To enjoy quality and mutually successful long term business partnerships with our customers, staff and suppliers.
Thode Knife & Saw Ltd operates a continuous improvement quality control system. All areas of the business from manufacturing, servicing, and importing through to delivery and administration are monitored for performance.
- All staff will strive for continuous improvement of respective activities, tasks and operations.
- Our aim is to supply high quality product at a competitive price, which meets or exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- We will whenever possible deliver goods and services within the time frame requested by the customer.
- Where we fail to meet the customers expectations for either quality or delivery, we will be prompt in rectifying the problem to the customers satisfaction. As part of our Quality Control System we will initiate preventative measures to ensure the same failure does not reoccur.
- We will assist customers urgent requirements wherever it is practicable to do so.
- We will promote reliability, integrity, honesty and professionalism as key elements in all aspects of our business relationships.