Fully automatic stellite tipping machine for band, gang and circular saw blades,
Well proven technology for the most economical tipping system
- The ISELI SAA stellite tipping machine is used for tipping your band, gang and circular saw blades. Our proven technology has an excellent reputation and high quality.
- The stellite is welded on the saw by resistance welding method. The structural condition of the stellite does not change during welding. Cracks and holes in the stellite are thus avoided.
- The stellite is welded vertically and the tip size can be adjusted in length from 4 mm to 10 mm.
- Stellite is picked-up from the magazine (5 rods 1000 mm in lenght each) and is then cut off by a cutting wheel.
- Pre-shaped (square) stellite from 2,5 to 6,5 mm and round stellite from 3,2 to 6,4 mm dia can be used.
- No need for elaborate saw preparation and grinding of the saw tip before tipping
- New tips can be welded directly into existing tips.
- Easy adjustments allow band, circular and gang saw blades to be tipped on the same machine.
- Tipping and high frequency annealing of the band saw blades is carried out automatically in one process.
- The machine is equipped with a easy to use programmable control unit eliminating the need of expert operation.
- The central height adjusting device gives hassle free installation of the saw blade.
- Due to the hydraulic system the working speed of each part of the machine can be adjusted individually.
- The latest CE-regulations are completely observed. The electrical equipment corresponds with IEC-60204-1 standards.