Fully automatic sharpening machine with 6 CNC axes for processing top and face of carbide tipped circular saw blades
Maximum precision and uncompromising quality
The quality and profitability are also decisively influenced by how different needs and requirements can be solved.
With the ISELI KHB 1100 and through 6 controlled CNC axes guaranteed for sharpening complex tooth geometries in a single pass.
Tooth face: - Straight grinding - Group toothing up to 8 teeth
Tooth back: - Straight grinding - Bevel grinding up to 45° - Chamfering - Tooth height difference
- 6 CNC-controlled axes guarantee the complete processing of all common tooth geometries in only one cycle. Programmable via a 15.1-inch touch screen. The machine has beendesigned for use in the woodworking industry.
- Conseived and designed for fully automatic machining of carbide-tipped circular saw blades
- Tooth face and tooth top are ground against the cutting edge
- The space-saving machine concept enables for high ergonomics and excellent operability
- Easy access for maintenance work on the control cabinet, coolant pump, pneumatic and extinguishing device
- Unlimited storage capability for the circular saw parameters
- Optimal, fast and safe programming and setting of the circular saw parameters
- The machine is available for the use of cooling emulsion or cooling oil incl. with CO2 fire protection system.
- Vario tooth device with built-in sensor on the feed pawl.
- IAll axes are equipped with stable and strong roller linear guides to ensure high stability
- Safe servo drives according to EN 62061 SIL3 / EN ISO 13849-1 PLe
- Grinding head with integrated rotation speed monitoring
- Extremely strong precision blade clamping
- Remote maintenance kit.
- Special customer requests will gladly be examined.